The Student News Site of Turlock High School

Harvest Bowl As A New Student

October 21, 2022

Harvest Bowl was an interesting experience as a new student to Turlock High School. The stories I heard about the game prior to being enrolled made it out to be a huge and important event, and it did not disappoint. Seeing the seats completely filled on each side wasn’t something I expected to see. After attending my first Harvest Bowl, it’s evident to me now why it’s so important to the students, players, parents, teachers, staff, and the entire community of Turlock. I still have a vivid memory of the sounds and images from being at the game. I remember how loud the crowd would cheer when either team would score. I remember the bright lights that illuminated the field, which had been darkened by the night sky. 

There were so many things I’ve learned about past Harvest Bowl years, like the fact that the last time Pitman won was when the iPhone 5 was released. Being at the game made me wonder what other events Turlock will have throughout the year. Watching the game made me look forward to what’s to come, and also look forward to next year’s Harvest Bowl. I was never much of a fan of football, but this event was still incredibly fun, and I’ve made great memories from just my one experience there. Turlock High overall has been very welcoming, and I don’t regret moving here at all.

Clarion • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in